Theatre Production II
IMPROVISATION, ACTING & PERFORMANCE
- PA605.Cr3.1.8.b – Refine effective physical, vocal, and physiological
TECH THEATRE & THEATRE DESIGN
- PA605.Cr1.1.I.b – Explore the impact of technology on design choices in a drama/theatre work.
SCRIPT & CHARACTER ANALYSIS
- PA605.RE9.1.8.a – Respond to a drama/theatre work using supporting evidence, personal aesthetics and artistic criteria
- PA605.Cr1.1.I.c – Use script analysis to generate ideas about character that is believable and authentic in a drama/theatre work
- PA605.Re8.1.8.c – Apply personal aesthetics, preferences, and beliefs to evaluate a drama/theatre work
- PA605.Re8.1.8.b – Analyze how cultural perspectives influence the evaluation of a drama/theatre work
- PA605.Pr5.1.I.a – Practice various acting techniques to expand skills in a rehearsal or drama/theatre performance.