- TH:Pr4.1.II. a. Discover how unique choices shape believable and sustainable drama/ theatre work.
- PA630.Re7.1.II.a – Demonstrate an understanding of multiple interpretations of artistic criteria and how each might be used to influence future artistic choices of a drama/theatre work.
- PA605.PR4.1.8.b – Use various character objectives and tactics in a drama/theatre work to overcome an obstacle.
- TH:Pr6.1.II. a Present a drama/theatre work using creative processes that shape the production for a specific audience.
- TH:Re8.1.II. a. Develop detailed supporting evidence and criteria to reinforce artistic choices, when participating in or observing a drama/theatre work.
- TH:Cr2-II. b. Cooperate as a creative team to make interpretive choices for a drama/theatre work.
AUDITION by Michael Shurtleff
- TH:Re8.1.II. c. Debate and distinguish multiple aesthetics, preferences, and beliefs through participation in and observation of drama/theatre work.
- TH:Re9.1.I.a. Examine a drama/ theatre work using supporting evidence and criteria, while considering art forms, history, culture, and other disciplines.
- TH:Pr4.1.II. b. Identify essential text information, research from various sources, and the director’s concept that influence character choices in a drama/theatre work.
- TH:Cr2.I.a. Explore the function of history and culture in the development of a dramatic concept through a critical analysis of original ideas in a drama/theatre work.
- TH:Re8.1.II. b. Apply concepts from a drama/theatre work for personal realization about cultural perspectives and understanding.
Quiz #1 - Semester 1
Quiz #2 - Semester 1
Quiz #3 - Semester 1
Quiz #4 - Semester 1
Quiz #5 - Semester 1
Quiz #6 - Semester 1
Quiz #1 - Semester 2
Quiz #2 - Semester 2
Quiz #3 - Semester 2
Quiz #4 - Semester 2
Quiz #5 - Semester 2
Quiz #6 - Semester 2